Sunday, February 5, 2017

Bourbon Cream Root Beer Float


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.
 

Happy Superbowl Sunday!  Is everyone getting ready for the game tonight?  We are here at my house.

I have taco dip in the slow cooker, Cally made Mini Cherry Cheesecakes, sliced summer sausage and cheese tray, Strawberries and fruit dip.

For supper we are having Rubens and Chips.  My drink of choice tonight will be this Bourbon Cream Root Beer Float!


Billy and Amanda got me started with my first Bourbon Cream Root Beer and I have been hooked since.  For Christmas they gave me another bottle of Bourbon Cream so I decided for a special drink tonight I would add 2 Scoops of Vanilla ice cream and have an adult Root Beer Float!


Bourbon Cream Root Beer Float

6 ounces root beer
1 ounce Bourbon Cream (my favorite is Buffalo Trace)
2 scoops vanilla ice cream

Pour root beer into mug, add bourbon cream and then top with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream...Enjoy!!