Friday, July 20, 2012

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Smores


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.
Yum
I can not believe how cool it is out.  We have been extremely hot lately and then today it is so cool I am wearing a sweat shirt and sitting by the fire.  So that is a good excuse to make these Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Smores.  I will eat regular smores but am not a big fan but these smores with chocolate and peanut butter are amazing!


We are having a good night just relaxing by the fire and roasting marshmallows and making smores.  Our yard has corn field on 2 sides.  Bill snuck into the corn field and was trying to scare us.  I had no idea he was even in the field because I am hard of hearing but the kids and dogs heard him moving around and were concerned.  I just kept saying I was smelling a skunk and was afraid it was a skunk.  Our oldest dog has been sprayed by a skunk before and I do not want to deal with that again.


Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Smores

1 Graham Cracker
1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
1 Marshmallow

Roast marshmallows until soft.  Take 2 graham crackers and place the marshmallow and a Reese Cup between the crackers squish together and enjoy!